Time: Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 12:00 – 2:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 942 5066 9792
Password: In an an effort to prevent Zoom bombing, the passwords for all online meetings will be posted 10 minutes before the meeting starts. Thanks for your understanding.
- Tuition-Free Public School, grades TK to 8th Grade
- A Whole Child Education that Inspires and Engages Students
- Guided by the Core Principles for Public Waldorf Education
- Academics with a focus on critical thinking skills
- State standards taught through an inter-disciplinary core curriculum
- Orchestra/band, handwork, woodworking, Spanish and more!
- Numerous field trips and hands-on learning experiences
- Extra-curricular activities such as league sports and theater