Do you work in Pacific Grove, Carmel, or Monterey? Would you like to have your children attend school close to your work? Monterey Bay Charter School is a Tuition Free TK-8th Grade Public School serving all Monterey County residents.
¿Trabajas en Pacific Grove, Carmel o Monterey? ¿Te gustaría que tus hijos fueran a una escuela cerca de tu trabajo? Monterey Bay Charter School es una escuela pública gratuita de Kínder Transicional hasta el Octavo Grado, que presta servicios a los residentes del Condado de Monterey.
Thursday, November 2, 10am
Foothill Campus, Kinder, 1st – 2nd Grade
1700 Via Casoli, Monterey, CA 93940
Friday, November 3, 10am
Pacific Grove Campus, 3rd – 8th Grade
1004 David Avenue, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
- Tuition-Free Public School, grades TK to 8th Grade
- A Whole Child Education that Inspires and Engages Students
- Guided by the Core Principles for Public Waldorf Education
- Academics with a focus on critical thinking skills
- State standards taught through an inter-disciplinary core curriculum
- Orchestra/band, handwork, woodworking, a and more!
- Numerous field trips and hands-on learning experiences
- Extra-curricular activities such as league sports and theater
Now Enrolling for the School Year 2024-2025!