Pebble Beach AT&T Pro-Am Volunteer Opportunity!

The AT&T Pro-Am is the weekend of February 4, 2022. MBCS is honored to be a preferred nonprofit organization that provides volunteers to make the event possible. We need many volunteers to fill time slots for the four day event. The more volunteers we provide, the more money our school receives. All volunteers will be shuttled into the Pro-Am from the PG campus and will be able to stay at the event after their volunteer shift, if they would like to enjoy the golf tournament.

WHERE: Pebble Beach Golf Links 15 Fairway
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE: Please see the preliminary schedule by clicking the link; this schedule may be altered slightly as we work through the planning process.
SHIFT LENGTH: 4-4.5 hours per shift.
SHUTTLES/PARKING: We will shuttle volunteers in from MBCS PG Campus. Drivers should arrive at PG Campus at 6:45am for loading and leave promptly at 7am, and then 9:45am for loading the second round of volunteers, and leave promptly at 10am, etc.
UNIFORMS: Volunteers must wear black pants, black shoes, black socks, and a black belt. PBC will provide all volunteers with a uniform shirt. Masks and gloves are required at all times.
WHO: MBCS Parents, grandparents, relatives, staff, and select students.
AGE OF VOLUNTEERS: 75% of the volunteers need to be 21 years old or over so that they may serve alcohol. (7th and 8th graders may sign up for the other 25% of volunteers)
MEALS: Each volunteer will receive a meal (entrée and soda or water) after their shift is completed or before their shift starts. Alcohol is absolutely NOT permitted to be consumed by volunteers at any time.
ANOTHER BONUS: Volunteers may enjoy the tournament and event outside of their volunteer hours for free!

The Lottery is Open for the 2022-2023 School Year

MBCS is a Tuition-Free Waldorf Inspired Public School TK – 8th Grade
MBCS has enrollment openings for this school year in all grades and the Lottery is open for the 2022-2023 School Year! Please spread the word. All interested families can apply online:

Amazon Smile

Did you know MBCS has an Amazon Smile account? If you are ordering items via amazon, please consider adding MBCS as your charity of choice. This is a great way to order items and support the school. If you have not already selected MBCS as your charity you will need to do so. It is listed as Monterey Bay Charter School Parent Teacher Group.

Donor Spotlight:
Bay Federal Credit Union

This year, Bay Federal Credit Union sponsored new jerseys for our sports teams. Our students now have beautiful jerseys for all of our sports. Thank you Bay Federal Credit Union. We appreciate you supporting our students!

It’s Time for the Annual MBCS Spring Auction!

The annual Spring Auction is our school’s largest fundraiser! A group of dedicated parent volunteers work all year long to obtain donations for our online auction, assemble raffle baskets and plan a themed party that is open to the community. If you have a service or item you would like to donate to our silent auction, please email:

Tickets to attend the Spring Auction Party will go on sale next week!

Together we raised $28,450!

We would like to thank everyone who donated to Monterey Bay Charter School through the MC Gives! campaign. This year our school raised $28,450 before the Community Foundation match. Thank you!

Thank you for reading our newsletter. We hope you are having a great day!

Other Events